Saturday 28 June 2014

Summer Fair Fun!

After weeks of preperation, our Summer Fair took place on a glorious sunny Saturday! Amongst the various stalls, there was a special treat this year - as part of the Young Enterprise Award, the Year 6s ran their own attractions. Their aim.... to raise the most money possible for the PTA!



The staff and parents were extremely impressed with the huge amount of effort that the children had put in into their stalls. Many had made lots of things at home and even spent their own money on resources!

We also had a vast array of fantastic stall ideas! Balloon popping, Loom bands, a cake stall, a lucky dip, Minecraft games, a Nerf shoot out and an England pick-a-player were some of the creative ideas that the children came up with. 







The Year 6s ran their stalls in a very professional manner and had a great time. I hope you enjoyed visiting their stalls too! But which stall has made the most profit? Find out in the next couple of days to find out our winners and their fantastic prize!

4 comments:

  1. Well done year 6. My daughters really liked the loom bands they bought from you but, boys, what happened to my cakes. I never did get them! If you bake some from me I'm sure I could still dig deep into my pocket for more money for the PTA. Would this mean you were the most profitable stall? Mrs Spurr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss it all so much, wish I could go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

To help ensure anonymity for all our children please don't use surnames when posting comments. Use first names or names such as 'Susie's mum' when commenting. Please make sure all comments are polite and kind.