- Children are to only use their first name or initials when commenting and posting.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Or post comments as "Paul's Mum" or "Kaitlin's Grandfather".
- All posts will be checked by a teacher before they are published to the blog.
- All comments are moderated by the class teacher before they appear on the blog.
- Always be respectful of other people's work - be positive if you are going to comment.
- No text talk - please write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
- These blogs are the property of the school and all other school rules apply when using them.
- When using the blogs please always follow the school's Technology Charter which can be found below. This charter describes acceptable use of technology.
If you have any more concerns about blogging, then please pop into the school and have a chat with your child's teacher.
There are some videos you may be interested in to support e-safety. CEOP have made some great videos for younger children called Hectors World which you may find useful to watch with your child. There is also a really informative video of an e-safety presentation for parents provided by Phil Bagge who has presented at our school about e-safety several times.
Our Technology Charter can be found here.