Friday 24 October 2014

Oliver!

On Tuesday, Year Six were lucky enough to watch Wildern's production of

After the wonderful kitchen staff made our lunch early,we walked to Wildern in the sunshine (and wind!). We soon settled into our seats in The Berry Theatre, and the show began. The talented actors of Wildern did an amazing job in portraying Dickens' characters, and the story of Oliver came alive for the children to enjoy.

Year Six thoroughly enjoyed the experience, and had lots to say about the performance.

"The voices of the actors were so realistic and it really helped us to imagine what it would be like to live there!"

"Their costumes were so realistic, and it was a really unique performance. I went home singing all the songs and dancing around. I can't wait until I'm in Wildern so I can audition!"

"I thought the actors were fantastic and made us believe we were there too."

"I was so impressed by their acting! Nancy was amazing."


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it very much and I think the lady who loved bill sikes was a very good singer and actor.molly

    ReplyDelete

To help ensure anonymity for all our children please don't use surnames when posting comments. Use first names or names such as 'Susie's mum' when commenting. Please make sure all comments are polite and kind.