Thursday 30 April 2020

Year 2 Home Learning

Year 2 Home Learning

There have been some wonderful messages from you all keeping me updated with all your home learning.  You are all working really hard Year 2 and making me so proud.  I've added a few photos here of the last ten days so we can share the super work.  There were so many photos it was hard to make a choice! You've been baking, making bubble snakes, using chalk for spellings, making origami dogs, teaching your grownups handwriting and lots of different craft activities too. Well done Year 2! 

I have been busy uploading videos to YouTube as well.  There are videos from different adults reading stories as well as some handwriting tutorials as requested from a few people.
This link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC36ndR_sOGikAssD2uCYRzQ should help you find the channel or you can search for me - Kate Warland - and my channel should appear for you to locate them all.

Don't forget you can email me at year2teacher@kingsapps.co.uk with any questions you might have or request a tutorial for an activity and I'll try my best to make one!











Keep well - keep safe!
Missing you all
Mrs Warland, Miss Caplen, Mrs Callen
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

To help ensure anonymity for all our children please don't use surnames when posting comments. Use first names or names such as 'Susie's mum' when commenting. Please make sure all comments are polite and kind.