Friday 17 May 2013

Come and read our sequels.

 
 
Year 5 have worked extremely hard to produce some fantastic stories. The children chose their favourite book by a significant author and had to write a sequel. I am very impressed with Year 5's stories. They really thought about the style of the author and different writing techniques.
 
The children would really like as many people as possible to read the stories. Please post a comment about what you thought of them. They are currently on display in the library so please feel free to pop into the library and have a read!
 
 
Did you enjoy reading our stories?

9 comments:

  1. Well done Year 5. I think your sequels are amazing. Some of you brought your work to our Super Bookworm Club last Friday and it was lovely to see how proud you are of your work. As we have been reading some of the original books in our club, it was great to hear your stories and the covers of your books are really good too.
    I really enjoyed reading all your books in the library area.
    Mrs Andrews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a quick read of some of the sequels over the weekend and I have to say they are superb. I'm very glad you have decided to display them in the school library so all of our children can read and enjoy them - using our new library seats to rest on. Super work, Year 5. Clever Mrs Monks for coming up with the idea...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they took ages to write but it was worth it (Charlie year 5)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the story's are great. I know that because I have read some of them. They took a lot of hard work and they should be proud of what they produced! From Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes they are really really good I enjoyed them.

    Chaithanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harvey's was great.Morgan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked reading these especially Sophia's and Harvey's but every one else's were just as great. From Morgan.

    ReplyDelete

To help ensure anonymity for all our children please don't use surnames when posting comments. Use first names or names such as 'Susie's mum' when commenting. Please make sure all comments are polite and kind.